Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Off Campus Access
If you are off campus and click on an electronic resource (a research database or an eBook) you will see one of two sign-in options. Depending which log in screen you see, the D&E logo or the ACA logo use the appropriate login. (See below.)
If you see the D&E logo:
- Username = the start of your D&E email, everything up to the @ sign
- Password = Same as your Sakai password
If you see the ACA logo:
- Username = Your full name, first name and last name (e.g. Mary Jo DeJoice)
- Password = Your six-digit college ID number
About the Library website
- Research Guides are designed to assist students with discipline specific research. Here is the research guide for Nursing. This guide will include information on the research databases you will need.
- Your program will have you exploring many subjects - look at the: Welcome to Booth Library! box for links to all of the research guides and databases.
Introduction to Booth Library